Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How My Kids See Me (Mother's Day in Argentina)

I saw this on Emma Grigg's blog and thought it would be fun to try with my kids. Answers: 4 year old Ginger is 1st, 6 year old Dallin is 2nd, and 7 year old Emma is 3rd. Guess I learned a little about myself through my kid's eyes.

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Get your thumb out of your mouth!"
"come to eat" "do your homework."

2. What makes mom happy? "A hug." "helping her clean up" "when we care about her"

3. What makes mom sad? "Being bad." "when I pop up and I scare her" "when the girls don't do what she says"

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "Tickle!" "by scaring me sometimes" "when she makes fun of Dallin"

5. What was your mom like as a child? "Barbie." "like Ginger" "skinny"

6. How old is your mom? "31." "31" "31"

7. How tall is your mom? "Big" "like 20 feet tall" "as tall as a broom"

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Is it cook?" "?" "sleep"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Work." "She works by doing the laundry" "get on the computer"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "What does famous mean?" "for being one of the youngest moms" "she's a rockstar"

11. What is your mom really good at? "Cooking." "doing the dishes" "sleeping"

12. What is your mom not very good at? "Dressing." "taking care of Mickey (the dog)" "playing"

13. What does your mom do for her job? "Write on the computer." "clean up" "take care of kids"

14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Chicken." "broccoli" "chicken"

15. What makes you proud of your mom? "Dressing me." "when I come home and the house is not a mess" "what does that mean?"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Elmo." "Sponge Bob" "Zack & Cody's mom"

17. What do you and your mom do together? "Be friends." "Read stories" "shop"

18. How are you and your mom the same? "Skin." "the eyes" "both girls"

19. How are you and your mom different? "Eyes." "she is taller than me" "we don't wear the same clothes"

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because I like you and daddy." "By kissing me" "by her caring about me"

3 comments:

johnsmith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J. said...

that is really sweet. maybe when my kids get a little older i'll ask em some of those. what a neat idea and cool answers too. and funny!

Cristina said...

That was really sweet and funny!

Our buddies