Friday, January 23, 2009

25 Random Things


This came from facebook, but I was feeling random, so random I wrote:

1.I have a half brother that I have never met.
2. My faith keeps me afloat in this crazy world.
3. Jared and I began dating when we were 16.
4. My dad died in a plane crash.
5. I love to put fruit in the freezer and then eat it frozen.
6. I have been a senior in college for many, MANY year (8 classes to go).
7. I enjoy working out and having a reason to feel tired.
8. I don't like dogs, yet my family talked me into getting a mutt. I'm OK with him now.
9. I have never smoked or drank alcohol.
10. Jared was my 1st kiss (and he'll tell you--my last too).
11. I lived in Switzerland and France for a year and a half as a missionary.
12.I used to be fluent in French, now I am working on Spanish, so one day I could possibly be trilingual.
13. I still hold my nose under water. (go ahead and laugh, Jared does)
14. I never learned to do a cartwheel (I blame my older sisters, it's just too late now).
15. When I was a teenager I wouldn't let guys open the door for me. I would say "I can do it myself" or "It's not heavy."
16. Playing basketball in school was tough, but riding the bench was even tougher.
17. I love olives and lemons and pickles (not together).
18. I used to be a cat person. It all started when I was 8 with Littlebit, then Kiki, then Tookie, then Niki...now they make me sneeze.
19. I am horrible at decorating. I have seriously considered paying someone to make my living room "pretty."
20. I've tried selling Avon and vowed to never do a "home" business again.
21. I got my legs waxed for the first time here in Argentina. Ouch! Don't thing I'll do that again.
22. I want more babies (mine keep growing up).
23. I have never broken a bone, but I got stitches once.
24. I consider my husband and children the greatest blessing I have received from God.
25. Someone once told me that I do everything half-way. As much as I try to better myself, that has somehow stuck with me.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Hey! It has been a long time since we talked last. How are you guys doing? How was your trip to Oklahoma? We are doing just fine. Tim as always busy with school and I am getting ready to go to Paraguay in a couple of weeks. You should post some pictures of your Christmas break for all of us.
Talk to you soon.

Thorpe said...

I love the "Elf" quote. And I love babies too. This is one of my favorite kind of posts because I think that it is insightful.

Our buddies