Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bah-humbug!

I took this little quiz and posted the results for everybody to see because I have been called a grinch and a scrooge in the past (even by my own husband, what's up with that?). But look, I passed the quiz. I love the Christmas season! The thing is, that I am not into all the gifts and I don't really stress the Santa stuff to my kids (there you go, all of you are calling me a bah-humbug now). But really, my kids love Christmas and are excited about GIVING more than getting. And I think they know that Christmas is really about the Savior, at least that is what I am trying to teach them. So everyone celebrate however you want...just have a merry Christmas!




You Are the Furthest Thing From A Grinch



You love and live for the holidays. You even love the Grinch!

You're in the holiday spirit year round... because you're all about celebrating and giving.



So take the quiz and see how Christmas-y you are or are not!

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

well, i've never thought of you as a grinch. even at wymount watching our boys play on the swings, you were always smiling.

wilson said...

G'day Anderson Family. This is David and Becki Wilson here. I was looking at your photos and can't believe how big the kids have grown since BYU times. Anyway, hope all continues to go well down there in Argentina.

Our buddies