Thursday, June 4, 2009

Emma's "GIRL" Birthday Party

Emma had about 12 girls over to our house for her birthday. We had a "beauty" theme. They first made scented soap and perfume.
Then they made bracelets.
Then they got their nails painted, hair curled, and lipgloss and all that fun sparkly stuff.
It was a fun party. The girls really let loose with no boys or parents around (only me). While they were doing all these activities they danced to Camp Rock and Hannah Montana music! They sang their little hearts out! ahhh...to be 8 again...

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Sounds like a fun birthday. I am glad to see how much fun they are having.

Cris said...

I regret not having one of those 'girl' parties when I was her age. It looks like a lot of fun. I would love to have one of those but we'll have a spa party instead of tweeny stuff. My girlfriends would adore that!

Cristina said...

That looks like a fun birthday!! Ashley celebrated hers this past week and she remembered Ginger and wondered if she was coming to her birthday party..??

Staigerfamily said...

What a fun party! I love the "girly-ness!"

Annalisa said...

how cute!

Our buddies