Friday, February 19, 2010

We're Back!

Oh my goodness, where do I begin? My last post was 8 months ago. So much has happened since then. Let's see:

*Clara Nina West, my wonderful grandmother, died in June of 2009. The kids and I were able to move our flight plans to be there for the funeral in Bartlesville, OK.
*Jared got a offered a job transfer to Mexico. We accepted.
*My mom, Randy Standeford, was able to put a rush on her passport and took the LONG flight to Argentina with us. She got to help with the move and shiver in the cold of July.
*After a year or so of trying for a baby, we found out that we were expecting baby #5. We took the kids to our favorite restaurant in Argentina, Kansas, to tell them the news.
*We sold everything and made our way to a big, empty house in Mission, Texas.
*We did a parent-exchange for Christmas. My mom went to Oklahoma and Jared's parents came to visit for a week.
*Next big event--waiting the arrival of baby boy (about 4 weeks left).

OK, I'll look for pictures and try and fill in the blanks of my timeline above. Thanks to my friend Jody for encouraging me to get on top of this again!

2 comments:

The Prudent Homemaker said...

Good to hear from you again! I didn't know you were back in the States!

We're expecting #6 any day now (well, I hope so; I'm 43 weeks now!). You could have your baby first, most likely!

Brandy

Jody said...

Yay Chrissy! I have a partner in crime now! The hubby's better behave or they will end up on the evening blog!..lol

Our buddies