Monday, May 26, 2008

Young Poet's Society



Emma's class has been working on poetry lately. Last week the parents were invited to a poetry reading in their class. These kids were so creative! Our girl too, of course. Emma wants to share these with you:

Inside My Heart

Inside my heart lives
One big family
Two puppies
Three favorite cousins
Four older cousins
Five favorite friends
Six grandmas and grandpas
Seven aunts and uncles

Spring Shower

Drip, drip,
drip, drip,
drip, drip,
drip, drop,
sunshine,
drip, drop,
drop, drop,
drop, drop,
drop, drop,
sunshine

Annie say...

Annie say Dallin
Dow-dow
Annie say Ginger
Grglr
Annie say Emma
Amma
Annie say Annie
Annnn

7 comments:

Cristina said...

Cute Little Emma. Sorry we couldn't talk today again! I am sure you hate me by now. I'll talk to you tomorrow and I'll tell you about my crazy day.

Judith said...

Emma,
Those poems are great! Will you write one about coming to Tulsa this summer? We can't wait to see you!

J. said...

thanks so much for leaving your blog address so we can keep up with your family. we miss you guys even though we didn't see much of each other before. the get togethers were still fun anyways. those poems emma wrote are AMAZING! she is a very creative girl.

Adam Green said...

So, I just found your blog. I can't believe how much everyone is growing up! I'm glad you are doing well and it's fun to read about everyone. I'm glad Annie is recovering - it sounded terrible.

Elizabeth said...

Argentina? What are you guys doing there? Oh, and hi! lol

Mother 25 - 8 said...

You should submit the "Inside my Heart" one. That's a great poem!! Emma's REALLY talented!!!

Cristina said...

You better update your blog this week that your kids go back to school. Do you hear me?????????????????????????????

Our buddies